Advanced Google Map Plugin is easiest way to create a map and display google map on any page using short codes . It allows you to easily add a Google map to any WordPress post, page by simply adding the shortcode.
How to create a map
Step 1Go to Add Map From WP Google map plugin.
Step 2Enter Map title, width, height, zoom level and other general information. You’ll see lots of options here which you can configure according to your requirements.
- Map Title : This will appear as the title of the map in your blog/ website.(Mandatory)
- Map Width : This is the width of the map. (e.g 500).
- Map Height : Sets the height of the map.(Mandatory)
- Map Zoom Level : Sets the various levels at which map can be zoomed. The default zoom level is set to 0.
- Map Type : Google Maps provides four types of maps , Select any Map type which you want to dispay in your site.
Assign locations in map
Now you have to add locations in your map. To do so Scroll down to Choose Locations section of the same window and select locations.
Click Save Map. All the maps you created will be display in Manage Map page.